Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LET'S BEAT BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!

FRIENDS,

I had a good laugh this morning when I was notified that I was nominated for a Golden Cob award as Best B-Movie Actor against… BRUCE CAMPBELL, from the enormously popular “The Evil Dead” franchise. What a hoot!

I’m not normally into these “popularity contest” things, but I thought it would be totally hilarious if I actually beat Bruce Campbell out of this category. So, if ya wanna help me try and beat out an iconic actor that is known to horror audiences the world over… here’s a link to the ballot where you can vote. Let’s beat Bruce!!! Ha ha ha ha

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DN_2bUtjMcIQDLpB0zG0_2bD4Q_3d_3d

Feel free to pass this link around to all your friends!!

Thanks for reading,
Jim O'Rear
www.JimORear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment