Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Campaign Plows Forward!!!





Friends…

An update from the “LET’S BEAT BRUCE CAMPBELL” campaign. I have heard from the fine folks behind the Golden Cob awards and they have stated that Bruce and I are neck-and-neck in the polls... which means that your votes are more important than ever, right now. We’re well on our way to causing one of the greatest upsets in award show history!

For those who don’t know what’s going on… Yesterday I was notified that I was nominated for a Golden Cob award as Best B-Movie Actor against… BRUCE CAMPBELL, from the enormously popular “The Evil Dead” franchise. What a hoot!

I’m not normally into these “popularity contest” things, but I thought it would be totally hilarious if I actually beat Bruce Campbell out of this category. So, if ya wanna help me try and beat out an iconic actor that is known to horror audiences the world over… here’s a link to the ballot where you can vote. It only takes a minute!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DN_2bUtjMcIQDLpB0zG0_2bD4Q_3d_3d

Please feel free to pass this link along to ALL of your friends… and… LET’S BEAT BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!

Thanks,
Jim
www.JimORear.com


No comments:

Post a Comment