Thursday, January 14, 2010

PICTORIAL MAGAZINE From MagCloud



Hello, Friends…



Several people have asked, at my convention appearances, if they could purchase a photo album that I carry around with me filled with promotional movie shots, behind the scenes pictures, and rare photos. Unfortunately, the hardback album is the only one I had… until now!

MagCloud Publishing now has a 36-page Pictorial Magazine of many of these photos all collected at an affordable price! It includes pictures from tons of my films, such as Scream Farm, The Dead Matter, Hell House, The Deepening, Old Habits Die Hard, It Came From Trafalgar, The Devil’s Playground, The Vampyre Wars, and many others.

You can order your own copy here: http://magcloud.com/browse/Issue/56055

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Jim
www.JimORear.com



No comments:

Post a Comment