Sunday, March 1, 2009

MACABRE MANSION Interview


SCARS READERS…


While appearing at my book signing in Birmingham/Hoover, Alabama, yesterday the fine folks from MACABRE MANSION dropped by for an internet radio interview about my upcoming projects and my new paranormal book.


You can check out the interview here:
http://www.macabremansion.com/index.php?room=interviews


I have posted a few photos below from the signing and the interview. My next book signing is scheduled for this weekend (March 7th) in Nashville, Tennessee, at the Opry Mills Barnes & Noble (515 Opry Mills Drive, Nashville, TN 37214) I’ll be signing at 1:00pm. If you’re in the area, please stop by! For more info you can call the store at 615-514-5000 or visit my website at www.JimORear.com.


Book Sign 2



Book Sign 1



Macabre Inter 3


Thanks for reading!
Jim
www.JimORear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment