Thursday, July 15, 2010

CINEMASSACRES Is Here!!!


HELLO, FRIENDS…

It seems to be a Famous Monsters Of Filmland month for me! I was honored to be an invited guest at the first Famous Monsters Convention this past week (see previous blog for event coverage) and I am equally honored to be a part of the new book CINEMASSACRES: A TRIBUTE TO FORREST J. ACKERMAN. Forry Ackerman started it all for me when I first discovered his Famous Monsters Of Filmland Magazine many years ago, as a child. I’m pleased to be able to pay tribute to him in this book that features interviews with myself, Don Calfa (RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD), Muse Watson (I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER), director Fred Olen Ray, Courtlandt Hull (WITCH’S DUNGEON MUSEUM), Boris Karloff’s daughter Sara, director Jim Wynorski, and many more.





This book is available now and you can easily pick up a copy on Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/Cinemassacres-Tribute-Forrest-J-Ackerman/dp/1593935447/ref=cm_cmu_up_thanks_hdr

Thanks for reading,
Jim
www.JimORear.com



No comments:

Post a Comment