Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WELCOME TO 2009!!!

Hello, SCARS Readers!!

Welcome to 2009! This year promises to be filled with lots of horrific surprises and, as soon as I get caught up from the holidays, I’ll be updating you on the news as it happens!

A sneak peek forward into what you can expect to see in this blog during 2009…

1) News and info about several films I worked on in 2008 that will be released this year, including THE DEAD MATTER (with Andrew “The Wishmaster” Divoff, Tom Savini, and Jason Carter), OLD HABITS DIE HARD (with Kane “Jason” Hodder, Tricia Cast, Roger Hewlett, and Stacey Dixon), HELL-EPHONE (with Ari “Jason” Lehman, John “Grandpa” Dugan, Daniel “Swamp Boy” Taylor, and Playmate Alex Del Monico), and DOG (with Debbie Rochon, Tom Sullivan, and Michelle Page)… just to name a few.

2) Exclusive reports from the sets of films I am working on in 2009, including POST MORTEM AMERICA (with Linnea Quigley and Monique Dupree), DARK MOON (with Tina Krause and Rachel Robbins), HELL-OWEEN (with wrestler Al Snow, Playmate Alex Del Monico, Daniel Emery Taylor, and G Larry Butler), BLACK MAGIC (a spooky horror tale), THONG GIRL 4 (with Playmate Alex DelMonaco and Lloyd Kaufman), and ABERRATION (werewolves make a comeback)… and several that I’m not allowed to mention, as of yet.

3) Reports from the convention circuit at various shows I will be appearing at in 2009, including the FULL MOON TATTOO AND HORROR FEST (with Chris Sarandon, Gunnar Hansen, Kane Hodder, Ed Neal, the Evil Dead Girls, Ken Foree, and more), RIPLEY’S HAUNTED ADVENTURE (always a fun time), DARK CARNIVAL (a week-long celebration of horror), IMAGICON (where fantasy, the paranormal, and horror meet), NASHVILLE COMIC AND HORROR FEST (the perfect mixture of horror and comic books), and more.

4) Reports from the road during my book signing tour… promoting my new paranormal book TENNESSEE GHOSTS (available in stores now… hint, hint). Plus news on a brand new book I'm currently working on.

5) Exclusive horror movie scoops I learn about while working with various actors and production personnel.

AND much, much more!!

I hope everyone is ready to have a great 2009! I’ll be back soon!

Thanks for reading,
Jim
www.JimORear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment