Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OLD HABITS DIE HARD

Hello, Readers Of SCARS…

I’ve got to thank the people at SCARS MAGAZINE for placing my blog in between the blogs of two beautiful actresses. I’m a Scream Queen Sandwich! My Christmas wishes have been answered! Ha ha ha




I’m currently making a brief personal appearance in Philadelphia (while freezing my a** off) and thought I’d take a moment to mention a film I just completed that SCARS readers should keep a look out for in 2009. It’s called OLD HABITS DIE HARD. You’ll be reading more details about this fun film in a future issue of SCARS MAGAZINE, but I thought I’d give you a brief sneak peek to whet your appetite.





OLD HABITS DIE HARD, from director Ben Dixon, is the fourth feature film I’ve done for Bloody Moon Films. In it, I co-star alongside horror genre legend Kane “Jason” Hodder (FRIDAY THE 13TH, HATCHET), Emmy Award winning actress Tricia Cast (THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN, IT’S YOUR MOVE), versatile actor Roger Hewlett (THE CHANGLING, DEXTER, ROAD HOUSE), and the multi-talented SCARS calendar girl Stacey Dixon (SHUDDER, ACONITE). It’s an old-school horror film with hints of TEXAS CHAINSAW, THE HILLS HAVE EYES, and THE DEVIL’S REJECTS… suspenseful, creepy, and darkly humorous.





I had a blast making this film. The crew was top notch and the cast was fantastic. I’m not sure when this one is going to be released, but my guess would be around the middle of 2009. You can keep up with the progress of the film at the official website:
www.OldHabitsDieHardTheMovie.com

AND, watch for a feature article about the movie in an upcoming issue of SCARS MAGAZINE!







Thanks for reading!
Jim O’Rear
www.JimORear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment